This house is adjacent to the church and it is where
Mama and Thea grew up. They lived in the upstairs apartment.
There was no excuse for being late to church but
Mama managed to get around that!!

Me playing in the May flower court...

Mama's nameday celebration lunch... I love you!

Note: These pictures were taken by professional photographer,
and practically a member of our family, Sharon. Thanks for coming
to church with us and I hope it helped your finger heal.
Mama and Thea grew up. They lived in the upstairs apartment.
There was no excuse for being late to church but
Mama managed to get around that!!

Me playing in the May flower court...

Mama's nameday celebration lunch... I love you!

Note: These pictures were taken by professional photographer,
and practically a member of our family, Sharon. Thanks for coming
to church with us and I hope it helped your finger heal.

No comments:
Post a Comment