Our Angels...

Christmas was always a very important holiday to our family. Everyone would gather
at my YiaYia and Papou's house, which was always filled with lots of love. Papou would
always make sure the house was decorated with lots of Christmas decorations for the
grandchildren. Through the years we formed a lot of traditions, ones I hope will
always continue. Every Christmas I decorate their grave. It seems like such a small
thing to do for them in comparison to what they have given me.
I love them so much and we all miss them terribly!
Christmas was always a very important holiday to our family. Everyone would gather
at my YiaYia and Papou's house, which was always filled with lots of love. Papou would
always make sure the house was decorated with lots of Christmas decorations for the
grandchildren. Through the years we formed a lot of traditions, ones I hope will
always continue. Every Christmas I decorate their grave. It seems like such a small
thing to do for them in comparison to what they have given me.
I love them so much and we all miss them terribly!

1 comment:
The grave looks beautiful! I'm sorry we didn't get to see it this year. I know that Yiayia and Papou appreciate it.
Post a Comment