Baba is always ready to go cheer on the team with
props and all...

Baba was the coach for a day...for the alumni game that is.

His team won.
The Boo's hat must have brought him good luck...

At the team dinner we sponsored I made Cameron Wells a medal
in honor of him becoming the all time leading scorer in Citadel history.
He would go on the break two more records before the season ended.
I might be mistaken but I think one of those records Cam broke
must have been Baba's!!

Cam was sweet, he wore the medal all through dinner.
props and all...
Baba was the coach for a day...for the alumni game that is.
His team won.
The Boo's hat must have brought him good luck...
At the team dinner we sponsored I made Cameron Wells a medal
in honor of him becoming the all time leading scorer in Citadel history.
He would go on the break two more records before the season ended.
I might be mistaken but I think one of those records Cam broke
must have been Baba's!!
Cam was sweet, he wore the medal all through dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment